Check this space for opportunities to join our growing team!
Join the team at GENLED Brands™ and prepare to light up the world! GENLED Brands™ manufactures state-of-the-art solutions for architectural and signage lighting customers around the globe. Our business is driven by innovation and collaboration. We foster a teamwork environment where your success is our success. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, check out our job openings and apply today!
GENLED Brands seeks an organized, efficient Staff Accountant with an eye for detail and an elevated level of accuracy in our global headquarters. The Staff Accountant can be expected to handle communications with vendors, clients and internal departments, work with database and record maintenance, prepare financial reports and ensure that office operations are running smoothly. The candidate should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and an understanding of accounting and financial principles. To succeed, a candidate should be a skilled multitasker with excellent time management, computer and communication skills. Candidates should understand and abide by all accounting procedures and principles and have a commitment to ethical behavior in the workplace. The Staff Accountant is responsible for day-to-day accounting functions, journal entries, reconciling accounts and monthly financial reporting. The role is part of a collaborative team continuing to build our accounting infrastructure. The position has extensive exposure to all facets of accounting and finance. We pride ourselves on mentorship and the role includes a lot of potential for growth for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will have an accounting degree, an eagerness to learn, a CPA license (or be on the path to taking the CPA exams) and personal professional goals. The role requires a dynamic, agile, and hands-on Accountant to execute and optimize accounting processes in a fast moving and continually evolving environment. If this sounds like you, click HERE to apply today!
- Ensure the Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist AR Team with daily input of invoices and monitoring inventory schedules.
- Abide by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Maintain a database, ensure records are complete and current.
- Record information, process and file forms.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Update ledgers, research and resolve discrepancies.
- Respond appropriately to vendors, clients and internal requests.
- Prepare reconciliations as assigned.
- Assist Accounting Team with month-end close schedules.
- Make journal entries into General Ledger.
- Participate in global year-end audit(s).
- Perform basic office tasks, respond to emails, etc.
- Complete ad hoc assignments when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 1-3 years of accounting or related experience preferred (manufacturing/global B2B a plus)
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information
- Elevated level of accuracy and efficiency
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills
- Experience with accounting software (knowledge of large ERP systems, Great Plains a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations
- Organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional aptitude for problem-solving (ease in dissecting ambiguous situations and providing thoughtful recommendations on next steps)
- Competency in Microsoft applications (specifically Microsoft Excel)
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
GENLED Brands is looking for a responsible Receiving Clerk to receive, inspect and record shipments of raw material and products in our East Rutherford, NJ, headquarters. A receiving clerk must have a great eye for detail and basic math skills. The receiving clerk will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders. Candidates must have adequate physical strength to unload shipping as well as clerical skills to update records and follow up with suppliers. The goal is to ensure we receive the correct packages and stock them appropriately. Click HERE to apply!
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries.
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt.
- Unload packages from incoming trucks.
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged.
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price, etc.).
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified.
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place.
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries.
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
- Proven experience as a receiving clerk or in a similar position
- Experience operating forklifts
- Working knowledge of computer programs for data entry
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Keen eye for detail
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma
Can you help put our customers first? Do you know that no problem is too big (or too small) to help with? Are you an upbeat, positive-thinking problem solver who isn’t happy until their customer is happy? Then we want to meet you! GENLED Brands seeks a full-time Customer Service Manager who can remain professional and courteous while offering timely and accurate assistance to lead and motivate the Customer Service team. If this sounds like you, please click HERE to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
- Answer customer questions, resolve problems and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maximize customers’ operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
- Function as a working manager for order entry process.
- Reach customer service HR objectives by recruiting, selecting, training and coaching employees.
- Manage customer service staff. Communicate job expectations, perform appraisals and reviews.
- Improve customer service quality through surveys, study and evaluation.
- Re-design processes and establish service metrics and monitoring as needed.
- Implement productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Contribute recommendations for strategic planning and review.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Work with outside sales team to generate weekly sales reports and alert of issues with ongoing projects.
- Coordinate with operations team to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Customer service experience
- Staffing management experience
- Strong decision-making/problem solving skills
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) a plus
- Help desk experience
- Time management and planning experience
- Ability to de-escalate problematic situations
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to join the GENLED Brands team in France. This exciting home-based opportunity will allow the successful candidate to represent our two global brands: the LED signage lighting company AgiLight and the custom architectural LED lighting manufacturer Acolyte. This position is responsible for creating sales opportunities and winning business from targeted sign companies, lighting designers, display manufacturers, specialized distributors and end-users. Execution of this role involves time and territory planning, on-site sales calls, introduction of new products, application presentations, operational pricing, claims management, collection and reaching sales goals. If you match this description, get in touch! You’ll be joining a highly motivated, dedicated and friendly team with a long-term perspective. The successful candidate will receive multiple opportunities for career development like training on GENLED Brands sales processes, LED technology, AgiLight and Acolyte products, mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments with strong international exposure. We provide a competitive salary (based on experience) with full-time employment in a well-known global company that offers top-class lighting solutions. Click HERE to apply!
- Driving B2B sales in the assigned territory and building strong relationships with end-users, lighting specifiers, distributors, contractors and display manufacturers
Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base and establishing GENLED Brands as one of their key business partners
Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle from prospection through successful closure
Meeting and exceeding revenue growth targets
Developing timely and accurate sales offers based on given customer project requirements
Defining and executing territory sales plans while leading on commercial negotiations, ensuring we profitably grow revenues and margins
Accurately forecasting and achieving sales targets
Ensuring high quality and following up on customer assignments and projects (trainings for partners, customer planning, presentations, solutions, project coordination)
Presenting the product to individual customers and at field events such as conferences and seminars
Understanding industry trends, product capabilities, future developments and customer requirements
Providing market feedback on product base and competition information
Master’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or relevant discipline
3+ years of experience in a sales, business development or key account management role selling B2B solutions
Fluency in French and English is a must
Proven track record and knowledge in the LED signage or LED architectural lighting industry (preferred)
Key account planning skills with focus on strategic relationship development
Proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets as well as understand complex sales cycles at a strategic level
A hands-on mentality and excellent stakeholder management skills
A positive and professional team player attitude, with self-motivation and continued desire to achieve clearly defined goals
Excellent communication, listening and collaboration skills with a problem-solving mindset
The Accounting Specialist provides accounting and finance support to the Finance Department regarding GENLED Brands business in the EU. This role, a hybrid remote position with attendance in our Amsterdam office 2-3 days per week, requires an individual to have a great attention for detail, strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. This person will be responsible for purchase orders, vendor invoices, interacting with customers, payroll processing and various other accounting functions. Click HERE to apply!
- Match purchase orders, receipt documents and vendor invoices to ensure accuracy of accounts payable and inventory balances.
- Work closely with department heads to appropriately code payables.
- Review all vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval.
- Enter vendor invoices into Microsoft GP ERP system daily.
- Ensure intercompany payables are accurately entered in a timely fashion.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements. Research and correct any discrepancies.
- Validate that customer purchase orders are accurately translated to internal sales orders.
- Create and send customer invoices daily.
- Interact with customers regarding past due invoices.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Research and correct customer invoicing discrepancies.
- Cash application to customer accounts in Microsoft GP ERP system daily.
- Process payroll.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 5 to 7 years of experience in accounting
- Strong work ethic, initiative and ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated “can-do” attitude and ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrable effort to meet and exceed internal/external client expectations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Aptitude for learning and applying new information quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience in MS Dynamics Great Plains
- Proficiency in English (required)
- Ability to work from our Amsterdam office 2-3 days per week
- Accounting experience in international companies (preferred)
- Ability to stay focused and work well in fast-paced, high-volume environment
GENLED Brands is looking for a full-time Quality Control Manager with shipping experience to work in our East Rutherford, NJ, headquarters. This position will report to the Warehouse Manager and will be responsible for logistical planning, pick/pack and scheduling for outgoing orders to meet customers’ requirement. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in shipping (receiving is a plus) for domestic and international freight. The functions of this position demand consistency, high attention to detail, accuracy and strong organizational skills. Click HERE to apply!
- Utilize knowledge to plan, quote, dispatch LTL and Truckload carriers to end users.
- Interact with various freight forwarders to schedule pickup and delivery.
- Work with carriers to alleviate refused deliveries, damaged freight issues and freight claims.
- Prepare export documents for international shipments according to company procedures, guidelines and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Monitor customs clearance and regulatory holds and follow up with customers as needed.
- Ensure coordination of required paperwork/documentation including bill of lading, address label, Certificate of Conformity (CofC), duties, domestic tax invoices, shipping information and carriage terms.
- Assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Record shipment data including weight, charges and space availability.
- Complete shipping reports.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (verbally and electronically) all applicable load concerns, special considerations, customer service complaints, etc., to warehouse management.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time.
- Maintain a clean, neat, member-ready area.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- 3+ years of domestic and international shipping experience (receiving is a plus)
- Knowledge of international shipping guidelines and customs procedures (mandatory)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Forklift experience (certification is a plus)
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience with MS Dynamics Great Plains
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Strong communication skills and teamwork mentality
GENLED Brands™ seeks an experienced LED Technician to join our team full time in East Rutherford, N.J. The LED Technician will primarily be responsible for assembling and building orders, as well as maintaining daily shop flows. Position offers excellent benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience. Click HERE to apply!
- Build and assemble new LED product orders.
- Solder, label, and cut LED products including aluminum channels.
- Rebuild or repair products with RMA issues.
- Various shop duties as needed.
- 1-2 years previous experience in LED manufacturing
- Attention to detail and organization
- Familiarity with inventory and shop processes
- Understanding of the metric system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork ethic that contributes to a positive environment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to lift more than 35 lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Microsoft Office is a plus