Check this space for opportunities to join our growing team!
Join the team at GENLED Brands™ and prepare to light up the world! GENLED Brands™ manufactures state-of-the-art solutions for architectural and signage lighting customers around the world. Our success is driven by innovation and collaboration. We foster a teamwork environment where your success is our success. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, check out our job openings and apply.
GENLED Brands™ seeks to hire a full time Accounts Payable Specialist with experience in handling both domestic and international invoices and payments.
The role requires the individual to have an attention to detail, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills. Submit resume and cover letter to hiring@GENLEDBrands.com.
• Handle all accounts payable invoices from suppliers, MRO vendors and other vendors
• Coordinate and manage scheduling of payables and payments as per vendor due dates
• Prepare payments via ACH, wires and checks
• Ensure all discounts and concessions from vendors are properly utilized
• Maintain orderly financial filing system
• Daily maintenance of reports and spreadsheets to track open invoices, payables and cash flows
• Other accounting tasks, duties, ad-hoc as assigned
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting (preferred) or commensurate work experience
• Strong work ethic, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office, and technologically adept.
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Must have strong written and verbal skills
• Highly organized
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Great Plains)
• Ability to stay focused and work well in a small office environment.
GENLED Brands™ seeks a full-time Accounting Assistant to provide accounting and administrative support to the Finance Department. This role requires an individual with strong attention to detail, work ethic and communication skills. Our next Accounting Assistant will be a quick learner, responsible for reviewing sales orders, processing high-volume order fulfillments, handling customer inquiries and other various accounting functions. Submit resume and cover letter to hiring@GENLEDBrands.com.
- Reviewing sales orders
- Processing order fulfillments
- Customer invoicing
- Maintaining orderly financial filing system
- Daily maintenance of reports and spreadsheets
- Other accounting and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Highly organized and technologically adept
We are looking for a Receiving and Material Manager to manage the receipt, storage and distribution of our products and parts. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this position must be able to communicate and work well with peers, customers, the sales department, management, and our warehouse staff. Submit resume and cover letter to hiring@GENLEDBrands.com.
- Logistical planning for inbound orders and in-stock materials and parts
- Manage incoming shipments and receipt of all products, materials and supplies
- Track, trace and update status of incoming shipments
- Promptly receive and unpack materials and supplies; sort and stock receivables
- Complete receiving reports
- Engage with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude
- Pick/Pull material per customer order, distribute to production/assembly area and maintain daily move log
- Accurately scan and count inventory
- Receive goods into the inventory management database
- Process daily receiving reports; ensure all open returns are processed
- Receive and verify defective returns; unpack equipment, materials and or consumable supplies against the packing slip(s)
- Report and document any damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes
- Effectively and promptly communicate (verbal and electronic) all applicable load concerns, special considerations, customer service complaints, etc. to warehouse management
- Ensure all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time
- Maintain a clean, neat area; keep stock area organized
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- 3+ years of receiving and/or material handling experience (Both Domestic and International a must)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Forklift experience
- WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) experience (G.P. a plus)
- Consistency, high attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator, verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
GENLED Brands™ seeks a Supply Chain Specialist to join our team in East Rutherford, NJ. The Supply Chain Specialist will support purchasing and production planning teams in the company’s day-to-day operation. Submit resume and cover letter to hiring@GENLEDBrands.com.
- Develop an understanding of the Supply Chain department and how it collaborates with other departments
- Assist order management in ERP (GP) system
- Assist and/or lead assigned projects
- Develop potential process improvements for increased efficiencies and waste elimination
- Assist in new product launch process: Manage master data in ERP system
- Provide supply chain analysis in support of performance measurement analysis and order management
- Provide statistical analysis and insight reporting on purchasing and inventory management
- Provide sales analysis and forecast development
- Provide metrics monitoring — run reports showing departmental metrics and provide trend analysis
- Develop and deliver presentations to management on suppliers and their performance
- Interact with other global GENLED Brands™ locations
- Develop spreadsheets and maintenance/pivot tables to gather critical information to decide source of supply and competitive cost levels
- Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain (preferred)
- 1–2 years of supply chain experience (manufacturing environment a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and handle quick turnarounds
- Attention to details
- Ability to identify problems and escalate and/or execute acceptable solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with customers, suppliers and employees/managers at all levels within the company
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain safe work environment
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Ability to contribute to a positive, teamwork environment
GENLED Brands™ is a unique company looking for unique talent. Our two divisions – custom architectural lighting firm Acolyte and signage lighting specialist AgiLight – engineer and true manufacture premium LED products used in major installations around the world. If you can think it, we can build it in our customization facility in New Jersey. We sell the soft lights inside the luxury suites and the bright lights on the outside of stadiums. Our LEDs illuminate sumptuous dining rooms in Michelin starred restaurants and bold name-brand fast food chain signage. Do you have the energy, personality and breadth of knowledge to make sales on both sides of the business? Can you walk the walk with the lighting designers and talk the talk with the sign guys? Our continued growth and recent restructuring have created an amazing opportunity for the right person to handle both brands in some major markets as our West Coast Regional Sales Manager. If that person is you, reach out to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter!
- Have fun and make money.
- Expand GENLED Brands™ market share with regional accounts.
- Create (and exceed) individual product category sales targets and overall revenue goals.
- Help design and execute go-to-market strategy for new products.
- Optimize marketing dollars and resources for maximum brand exposure and growth.
- Travel on a regular basis to meet key customers, prospect new sales agencies and attend trade shows and networking events.
- Provide first-rate customer service with technical information and pricing quotes.
- Perform product demos for existing customers and prospects while differentiating GENLED Brands™ products and solutions from “competition.”
- 4-year college degree
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Strong relationship builder
- Relationships with rep agencies required
- Outstanding communications ability
- Solid business acumen and leadership in sales and marketing
- Strengths in prospecting, negotiating and closing sales
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
GENLED Brands has established an internship and/or co-op program in our Engineering department, to discover and develop the talents for LED lighting product development. The internship is approximately 3 months (but may be extended), the co-op is 6 months to 12 months. The selected student will have the opportunity to work with Electrical Design Engineers primarily, and with Mechanical and Quality Engineers in design and manufacturing development processes. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assemble printed circuit boards with electronic components for LED modules and light fixtures
- Conduct electrical and thermal testing for LED modules and light fixtures per specs and conduct data analysis and reporting
- Assist engineers in developing the LED light fixture assembly process in-house
- Assist engineers in developing the in-line testing procedures of LED light fixture production line
- Assist Electrical Engineers to develop and update technical documents for LED modules and light fixtures, including PCB layout, Bill of Materials, in-line testing specs
- Graduate or undergraduate student, majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Preferred with experience in printed circuit board assembly, electronic or mechanical testing
- Proficient with MS-Excel, Word, Power Point
- Hands-on, hard-working, willing to work with the team and support team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills